Nasoya Firm tofu is just a little softer and more tender than the Extra Firm...
Herb & Lime Tofu Lettuce Bundles
- ¼ cup thinly sliced peeled fresh ginger
- 1 ½ Tbsp finely minced fresh lemongrass, cut from bottom 4 inches of 4 stalks with tough leaves removed
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 pkg Nasoya® Sprouted tofuplus tofu or extra firm tofu
- ½ cup diced seeded peeled cucumber
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- ¼ cup diced seeded plum tomato
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh cilantro
- ½ cup alfalfa sprouts
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh basil
- 6 large or 12 medium butter lettuce leaves
- 1 tsp Chili pepper flakes
To Make Dressing:
Puree all ingredients in blender. Let mixture stand at least 15 minutes in the refrigerator. Strain mixture into small bowl, pressing on solids to release any liquid; discard solids.
Press water out of tofu and cut into 1 inch cubes. Combine first 7 ingredients in large bowl. Add tofu and dressing to bowl; toss to coat.
Arrange 1 or 2 lettuce leaves on each of 6 plates. Divide tofu mixture among lettuce leaves and serve. Sprinkle Chili pepper flakes on top.