Nasoya Extra Firm tofu is easy to cut into bite-size pieces and perfect for...
Mushroom and Spinach Cannelloni
- 1 med onion, chopped
- 8 oz. fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 14 oz. package Nasoya Tofu, drained
- 1/3 cup soy milk
- 1 TBSP. coconut oil
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- garlic powder, to taste
- 1 1/2 cups fresh Spinach, cooked
- 1 box Cannelloni shells
- Marinara Sauce
- Saute onions and mushrooms.
- In bowl, combine tofu, soy milk, coconut oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, spinach and mix well.
- Stir in onions and mushrooms.
- Fill shells with mixture and place in shallow baking dish.
- Spoon on your favorite marinara sauce.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven uncovered for approx. 30 mins. and garnish with more mushrooms.