Nasoya Lite Firm tofu has only 45 calories per serving so it is great for low calorie and low... more
Mushroom and Spinach Cannelloni
Meg, Think Outside The Block Grand Prize Winner
- 1 med onion, chopped
- 8 oz. fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 14 oz. package Nasoya Lite Firm Tofu, drained
- 1/3 cup soy milk
- 1 TBSP. coconut oil
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- garlic powder, to taste
- 1 1/2 cups fresh Spinach, cooked
- 1 box Cannelloni shells
- Marinara Sauce
- Saute onions and mushrooms.
- In bowl, combine tofu, soy milk, coconut oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, spinach and mix well.
- Stir in onions and mushrooms.
- Fill shells with mixture and place in shallow baking dish.
- Spoon on your favorite marinara sauce.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven uncovered for approx. 30 mins. and garnish with more mushrooms.