Nasoya’s All Natural Won Ton Wraps are perfect for making homemade ravioli...
- 1 pkg Nasoya® Round or Won Ton wraps
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup celery chopped fine
- ½ cup green peppers chopped into ½ inch pieces
- ½ cup red peppers chopped about ½ inch pieces
- ½ cup red onion also chopped into ½ inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons Creole seasoning of choice
- 1 cup small cooked shrimp
- 1 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 2 egg whites (optional)
Saute celery, green pepper and onion in olive oil for 10 minutes, add red pepper and 1 Tablespoon Creole seasoning (more if so desired after tasting) You will need a 10 inch skillet. SautÃ© for another 7 to 10 minutes until semi soft but not brown. Add shrimp and mix all again at the last minute.
Fill round wraps with about a Tablespoon of filling on one side only and leave edge bare. Fold over filling and seal by pinching together at edges. Place filled round wraps on non-stick baking sheet or spray with non-stick spray. Prick each wrap bundle with a fork once. Beat egg whites and brush on bites and sprinkle with other Tablespoon of Creole seasoning. (optional) Bake at 350° until rounds are cooked and browning on edges. (about 15-20 minutes depending on oven)