Organic non-GMO Tofu Recipes
1. Cut away 1/4 of the block of tofu and sandwich it between two paper towels. Apply pressure by topping it with a plate and then something heavy (a can of tomato... more
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Cut the spaghetti squash in half lengthwise; scrape out the seeds and stringy guts; brush with olive oil, salt and pepper;... more
1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except oil and tofu. Soak the Tofu in the mixture and place on plate.
2. In a large pan over high heat,... more
In a large pan, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the onion and saute for 5 minutes. Add the garlic and saute for another minute. Then add the rest of the... more
1. Place 1 tablespoon of coconut oil in a small pan and sauté the garlic on medium heat for 2 minutes.
2. In a large bowl, mix the garlic with the... more
1. Drain, rinse & pat dry the chickpeas.
2. Put everything in a food processor until smooth and fully combined.
3. Serve as a dip with pita... more
In the bowl of a food processor, combine the coconut milk, peanut butter, red curry paste, hoisin sauce, brown sugar, sriracha, soy sauce... more
1. Sandwich the tofu between paper towels and two plates. Place something heavy (for example, a jar of tomato sauce) on the top plate to put pressure on the... more
- Put all ingredients, except for the crumbled tofu, onion, celery and extra dill in food processor or blender until well incorporated and smooth. Scrape blended... more