Organic non-GMO Tofu Recipes
Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 12-cup medium muffin cup with nonstick spray.
In large skillet, cook and stir mushrooms, green onions, red pepper and garlic about 2... more
Heat oven to 400°F. Line medium muffin pan with paper liners or spray with nonstick spray.
In large bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt... more
In bowl of food processor, blend tofu and brown sugar until smooth. Remove 1/2 cup mixture to small bowl; stir in vanilla. Cover and refrigerate at least 10 minutes.... more
Slice the tofu crosswise into 1/2-inch thick slices. Halve the slices.
In a large, deep pot, over high heat, heat the canola oil. Fry the tofu in the hot oil... more
1. Cut away 1/4 of the block of tofu and sandwich it between two paper towels. Apply pressure by topping it with a plate and then something heavy (a can of tomato... more
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Cut the spaghetti squash in half lengthwise; scrape out the seeds and stringy guts; brush with olive oil, salt and pepper;... more
1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except oil and tofu. Soak the Tofu in the mixture and place on plate.
2. In a large pan over high heat,... more
In a large pan, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the onion and saute for 5 minutes. Add the garlic and saute for another minute. Then add the rest of the... more
1. Place 1 tablespoon of coconut oil in a small pan and sauté the garlic on medium heat for 2 minutes.
2. In a large bowl, mix the garlic with the... more