Organic non-GMO Tofu Recipes
In the bowl of a food processor, combine the coconut milk, peanut butter, red curry paste, hoisin sauce, brown sugar, sriracha, soy sauce... more
1. Sandwich the tofu between paper towels and two plates. Place something heavy (for example, a jar of tomato sauce) on the top plate to put pressure on the... more
- Put all ingredients, except for the crumbled tofu, onion, celery and extra dill in food processor or blender until well incorporated and smooth. Scrape blended... more
- Heat Teaspoon of Coconut oil in a pan and saute up your Kale and Onion. Remove from heat and let it cool.
- Once cooled, combine the tomatoes (with juice... more
- 1. Squeeze the excess water out of the tofu.
- 2. In a mixing bowl put tofu and mash it until it crumbles.
- 3. Add cilantro, garlic, adobo and mix... more
- I like things spicy so I sprinkled with a dash of salt, pepper and red cayenne pepper. Cook on the stovetop with coconut oil until brown and lightly crispy.... more
Please note: This is a vegan recipe. The parmesan is simulated through the nutritional yeast.
- Drain tofu and press in between 2 paper towels for 30 mins or longer, changing towels as needed.
- Season drained tofu with salt, pepper and about 1/2 t... more
Combine Marinade Ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and almost a consistency of a thick liquid.
Place the tofu, red pepper and onions in a large... more