Nasoya Pasta Zero Fettuccine noodles are traditional Japanese shirataki...
Shirataki Spicy Beef Soup
- 1 pkg Nasoya® Pasta Zero Shirataki Fettuccine Noodles
- 8 ounces beef sirloin, fat removed, sliced into 1-inch strips
- 1 tbsp soy sauce, reduced sodium
- 1 quart reduced-sodium beef stock
- 2 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- 2 large carrots, shredded
- ½ head Napa cabbage, shredded
- 6 ounces shiitake mushrooms, tops only, stems removed, sliced, about 1 ½ cups
- ½ tsp sesame oil
- 1 cup fresh bean sprouts
- 1 tsp sriracha sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
Prepare noodles according to the package and set aside. Bring the stock to a boil in a large saucepan or stock pot. Place the beef, soy sauce, and ginger in a glass dish, mix to combine, and let marinate for five minutes.
Add the beef and sauce to the boiling stock, and reduce heat to medium-high. Cook for two minutes, and then add the carrots, cabbage, and mushrooms and cook another two minutes before adding the sesame oil, sriracha, bean sprouts, and noodles and cooking for final two minutes. Remove from heat and enjoy!
Per Single Serving:
- Calories 130
- Fat 4.5g
- Protein 16g
- Carbohydrate 8g
- Sodium 330mg
- Fiber 3g
- Cholesterol 25mg