Nasoya’s All Natural Won Ton Wraps are perfect for making homemade ravioli...
Spicy Sausage Won Tons
- 1 pkg Nasoya® Won Ton wraps
- 1 pkg Bob Evans® zesty hot roll sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 10 oz Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 10 oz cheddar cheese shredded
- ¼ cup chopped black olives
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- Non-stick cooking spray
Spray mini muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray. Place won ton wraps in each hole and spray again with non-stick cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 7 minutes. Cook the sausage according to the package directions and mix with remaining ingredients.
Spoon mixture into pre-baked wraps and bake for 10-15 min until bubbly and won ton shells are a light golden brown.