Spinach & Feta Cheese Bites
- 1 pkg Nasoya Won Ton Wraps
- 2 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp chopped mushrooms
- 1 pkg (10 oz) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 4 oz melted butter, divided
- 2 tbsp chopped onion to taste
- Dash ground cayenne pepper
Saute onions in 1 tablespoon melted butter. Add the spinach, mushrooms, cayenne pepper, and salt. Remove from heat. Add cream cheese and feta cheese. Place the wraps flat on a clean, dry cutting board. Place a heaping half-teaspoon of spinach and cheese mixture on square. Fold up edges around spinach mixture and pinch to make a purse-like bundle. Place on a greased cookie sheet. Before baking, drizzle melted butter over purses. Bake at 400° (F) for 10 to 12 minutes, until lightly browned.
Optional: Once out of the oven, tie a chive around the neck of the purse.
NOTE: Can be prepared then refrigerated for future baking.