Nasoya Silken tofu is ideal for replacing eggs or dairy to create a...
Stuffed Manicotti Florentine
- 1 pkg Nasoya Silken Tofu
- 1 (8 oz) package manicotti
- 1 (26 oz) jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 (10 oz) pkgs frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 3 tbls fresh chopped parsley (or 1 T dried)
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbls grated soy Parmesan cheese
Cook manicotti according to package directions; drain. Preheat oven to 350 F. Pour a thin layer of spaghetti sauce in the bottom of a large baking dish. In medium bowl, mash tofu with a fork, then mix in the spinach, parsley, salt and pepper. Stuff the manicotti with the tofu filling, and arrange in a single layer over the sauce. Spoon remaining sauce over the manicotti and sprinkle with soy Parmesan. Cover and bake for 35 minutes or until bubbly. Uncover, bake 5 minutes longer, then remove from heat and let stand 10 minutes before serving.