Nasoya Extra Firm tofu is easy to cut into bite-size pieces and perfect for...
NEW Sweet and Sour Chili Tofu
- 2 tablespoons coconut or peanut oil
- 1 14-16 oz.Package Nasoya Firm Tofu, cut into slabs
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 tablespoon powdered ginger
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except oil and tofu. Soak the Tofu in the mixture and place on plate.
2. In a large pan over high heat, place the oil and fry the tofu evenly on each side. Serve with rice and veggies (or my favorite, mashed yams with coconut milk!) and enjoy!
Submitted by Laura from Vegansaurus | www.vegansaurus.com