Nasoya Lite Silken tofu has only 30 calories per serving so it is perfect...
The Ultimate Cheesecake
- Crust: 1 prepared Cocoa Chia Seed Crust
- 16 ounces vegan cream cheese
- 1 12-oz package Nasoya firm silken tofu
- 3/4 – 1 Cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 C flour (I used a 50/50 blend of sorghum and white rice flour to make this gluten-free)
- 1/4 Cup non-dairy milk (I used creamy hemp milk)
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon arrowroot or corn starch
Preheat your oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. In your food processor, cream your cream cheese and tofu until there are no lumps. Add in the sugar, vanilla extract, lemon zest and juice, milk, and blend until smooth. Add in your arrowroot (or cornstarch) and flour. Blend until combined.
Add your filling to your prepared crust. Bake your cheesecakes for 50-60 minutes (the center will still jiggle). Turn the oven off and leave open a crack and let your cheesecake rest for 30 minutes. Place your cheesecake on a cooling wrack. Once cool, pop them in your refrigerator for at least 4 hours (ideally overnight!).
Top your ultimate cheesecakes with fresh raspberry puree, fresh raspberries and dark chocolate.
Submitted by Elisa from Eating Whole | www.eatingwhole.net
Learn More about Elisa on Tofu U