Nasoya Extra Firm tofu is easy to cut into bite-size pieces and perfect for stir fry’s, chili... more
Tofu Frittatas - Finger Friendly
Eating Whole | http://eatingwhole.net/2013/03/14/tofu-frittatas-finger-friendly/
- 24 oz Nasoya extra firm tofu
- 10 oz baby spinach
- 4 stalks of celery, diced
- 2 bell peppers (or 4 small sweet peppers), diced
- 4 Tablespoons tahini dressing (if you don’t have tahini non-dairy mayo spread works great)
- 2 Tablespoons gluten-free tamari sauce
- 1 Tablespoon grape seed oil (or cooking oil of choice)
- 2 teaspoons turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. In a medium saucepan on medium-high heat, add your cooking oil & saute your diced celery and peppers until tender.
- Toss in your baby spinach to wilt.
- In your food processor, add your tofu and pulse until crumbled. Add your tahini, tamari sauce, spices, and cooked veggie mix. Pulse until combined.
- Taste a bite and sal & pepper to taste.
- In greased muffin tins, spoon in your frittata mixture. Bake for 30 minutes, until the tops become golden.
Submitted by Elisa from Eating Whole | www.eatingwhole.net
Learn More about Elisa on Tofu U