Nasoya's Nayonaise Light is a vegan alternative to mayonnaise. Made from...
Vegan Hot Artichoke Dip
- 1 12-oz. pkg. Nasoya light silken tofu
- 2 Tbs. Nayonaise Sandwich Spread
- 1 Tbs. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbs. lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (about 2 tsp.)
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- 1 15.5-oz. can artichoke quarters in water, drained, rinsed, chopped
- 1 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- ½ cup grated soy cheese
- Paprika for dusting
1. Preheat oven to 400F. Puree tofu, mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, garlic and onion powder in blender or food processor until smooth. Transfer to bowl.
2. Stir artichokes, spinach and Parmesan cheese into tofu mixture. Spoon into 8-inch glass pie dish or casserole. Bake 20 minutes. Dust with paprika; serve.