Nasoya Extra Firm tofu is easy to cut into bite-size pieces and perfect for...
Veggie Noodle Salad
- 1 pkg Nasoya Firm Tofu drained- cut into ½ inch cubed and sauteed
- 1 pkg Nasoya Chinese Style Noodles- cut into thirds
- 1 tbls vegetable oil
- 1 cup carrots- julienne
- 2 cup broccoli florets
- 1 bell pepper- cut into strips
- 5 green onions- thinly sliced
- ¾ cup seasoned rice vinegar mixed with 2 Tbsp sesame oil
In a skillet, heat oil over medium high heat. Saute tofu until golden in color. Remove from heat, let cool. Cook noodles as package directs. Drain, rinse with cold water until noodles are cool, then drain again. Blanch broccoli, carrots, and bell pepper until barely tender (1 minute). Drain, rinse with cold water until cool, then drain again.In a large bowl, combine tofu, noodles, blanched vegetables and green onions. Mix gently chill until ready to serve. Add and toss with seasoned rice vinegar and sesame oil mixture just prior to serving.