Welcome To The All New Nasoya.com!
Offering Visitors A Fresh Look And Flavor
In addition, Nasoya.com features an updated Tofu U, the first of its kind tofu knowledge center which provides expert resources demystifying the healthy plant-based protein. A ‘virtual campus’ to educate consumers about all things tofu, Nasoya’s Tofu U answers frequently asked questions about buying and preparing tofu, as well as offers helpful instructional videos to simple recipes for flexitarians, vegetarians and carnivores alike.
- An interactive recipe section with over 100 flavorful dishes searchable by keyword, product, dish type and dietary restrictions.
- Information on Healthy Eating, including the health benefits of soy and resources about organic and non-GMO foods.
- Product information on Nasoya’s tofu, TofuPlus, low calorie Pasta Zero shirataki noodles, Egg Roll and Won Ton Wraps, Asian Style Noodles and Nayonaise vegan spreads, including a convenient where to buy tool to locate a Nasoya product by zip code.
- A community section to stay connected to news and special offers from Nasoya and to share product experiences.
- Coupons, videos, recipes, blogs and more to teach you everything you need to know about the power of tofu.
For those seeking an advanced degree, Tofu U now offers a Dean’s List. The Dean’s List offers Tofu U visitors tasty tofu recipes, tips and tricks as well as regular blog content for a continuous education in all things tofu and is hosted by tofu experts: Elisa Rachel of Eating Whole, Kasey Potts of Kasey’s Kitchen, Kristen McCaffrey of Slender Kitchen and Barbara Musick of That Was Vegan?