< Back to Recipes
Peach, Goat Cheese & Basil Wonton Bites
- 9 Servings
- 10 mins Prep Time
- 25 mins Total Time
- 98 Cal/Serving
|Total Fat 3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
Created by Ambitious Kitchen
- 18 Nasoya Won Ton Wraps, cut in half diagonally
- 2 medium yellow peaches, diced
- 4 ounces goat cheese log
- 8 basil leaves, julienned
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Sea salt
- For the balsamic reduction:
- ¾ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar (any sugar will work)
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- While your oven preheats, place wonton wrapper halves evenly on a baking tray, spray with nonstick cooking spray and sprinkle with sea salt. Bake for 7-8 minutes or until golden brown.
- Next make your balsamic reduction: Add balsamic vinegar and sugar to a small saucepan and place over medium high heat. Bring mixture to a boil, then reduce to medium low and simmer for 15-20 minutes, stirring every so often until the balsamic vinegar turns into a thick syrup like consistency.
- Once your balsamic has been reduced by half (or to a syrup like consistency), remove from heat and set aside. Note: if the mixture hardens up after removing from heat, just reheat it over a low heat.
- After your wonton wrappers have cooled, spread each triangle with about ½ tablespoon of goat cheese and add about 1 tablespoon of diced peaches
- Drizzle with your balsamic reduction then garnish with basil ribbons. Serve immediately. Serves 9, 4 wonton bites triangles per person.